Propel your hike. Faster, farther, funner. With a unique combination of speed, stability, and comfort, Zionic is a springboard for trail time.
Features: • KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
• Higher-traction TPU outsole for lightweight durability
• 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
• Two-finger webbing loop on the heel for easy pull-on
• Stability shank delivers lightweight support
• TPU overlays for durability
• PFAS-free, durable water repellent
• Recycled PET plastic
• Eco Anti-Odour for natural odour control
• Contoured Fit–Follows foot's contours for a more secure fit
Materials: • Performance ripstop mesh upper with TPU overlays for durable, lightweight support
• Speed hooks for easy lace adjustment
• Quick-dry lining for active use
• Removable PU insole with arch support for long-lasting comfort
• Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
All KEEN water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle and air dry.
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.
We recommend you clean these products using mild soap and cold water. To remove excess dirt or spot clean, use a stiff brush or soft cloth. Let shoes air dry away from heat.
How to measure your foot length:
Place a piece of paper against a wall.
Stand on it with your heel against the wall.
Mark where your longest toe ends (both feet).
Measure from the edge of the paper to both marks in centimetres.
Use the longest foot measurement and match it up to our size chart.