Meet the light & fast version of our iconic hiker. Room-for-your-toes comfort and toe protection, now with a running shoe feel in waterproof, engineered knit.
Features: • 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
• Original Fit–Iconic KEEN fit with generous space across forefoot for toes to spread out
• KonnectFit heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
• Speed-lace webbing system with top collar hooks for comfortably snug fit
• KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
• 8mm heel-to-toe drop
• Eco Anti-Odour for natural odour control
• PFC-free, durable water repellent
• KEEN Comfort Heel Control for Achilles padding and a more secure fit
• TPU reinforcement for added durability in key zones
Materials: • Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort
• Breathable textile lining
• Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning
• KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
• Performance mesh upper with TPU overlays for durability
All KEEN water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle and air dry.
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.
We recommend you clean these products using mild soap and cold water. To remove excess dirt or spot clean, use a stiff brush or soft cloth. Let shoes air dry away from heat.
How to measure your foot length:
Place a piece of paper against a wall.
Stand on it with your heel against the wall.
Mark where your longest toe ends (both feet).
Measure from the edge of the paper to both marks in centimetres.
Use the longest foot measurement and match it up to our size chart.