Our iconic hiking boot for women brings an updated look to all-terrain adventures. We carried over the fit, durability, and performance of our award-winning Targhee waterproof boot and took its rugged looks to a new dimension.
Features: • KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
• Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
• Speed hooks, for easy lace adjustment
• Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
• ESS shank offers lightweight support
• Resilient, internal shank
• 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
• Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
• Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
Materials: • Waterproof, leather and performance mesh upper
• KEEN All-Terrain rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
• Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
• Breathable mesh lining
• Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
All KEEN water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle and air dry.
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.
We recommend you clean these products using mild soap and cold water. To remove excess dirt or spot clean, use a stiff brush or soft cloth. Let shoes air dry away from heat.
How to measure your foot length:
Place a piece of paper against a wall.
Stand on it with your heel against the wall.
Mark where your longest toe ends (both feet).
Measure from the edge of the paper to both marks in centimetres.
Use the longest foot measurement and match it up to our size chart.