Whatever kind of hiking you like to do, comfort, protection, and traction are non-negotiable “must-haves.” So we built a perfectly cushioned, waterproof, grippy men's hiking boot that checks all the boxes. All hike. No compromises.
Features: • Non-marking TPR outsole
• PFC-free, durable water repellent
• 5mm multi-directional lugs for traction
• Heel-capture system for added stability
• LuftCore technology embeds a lightweight, air-injected core into higher-density foam for enhanced midsole cushioning
• Notch in back for Achilles comfort
• Speed-lace webbing system with top collar hooks for comfortably snug fit
• KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
• Eco Anti-Odor for natural odour control
• Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
Materials: • Removable PU insole with arch support for long-lasting comfort
• Quick-dry lining for active use
• Higher-traction TPR outsole
• Waterproof leather and performance mesh
All KEEN water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle and air dry.
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.
We recommend you clean these products using mild soap and cold water. To remove excess dirt or spot clean, use a stiff brush or soft cloth. Let shoes air dry away from heat.
How to measure your foot length:
Place a piece of paper against a wall.
Stand on it with your heel against the wall.
Mark where your longest toe ends (both feet).
Measure from the edge of the paper to both marks in centimetres.
Use the longest foot measurement and match it up to our size chart.