Can a hiking boot also be a comfort shoe? That's Targhee. Our iconic out-of-the-box hiker, 8M happy feet and counting.
Features: • KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
• KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
• 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
• Contoured heel lock for a more secure fit
• External stability shank delivers lightweight support
• Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
• PFAS-free, durable water repellent
• Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
• Original Fit–Iconic KEEN fit with generous space across forefoot for toes to spread out
Materials: • Leather and performance mesh upper
• Speed-lace webbing system for comfortably snug fit
• Quick-dry lining for active use
• Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort
• Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
All KEEN water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle and air dry.
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.
We recommend you clean these products using mild soap and cold water. To remove excess dirt or spot clean, use a stiff brush or soft cloth. Let shoes air dry away from heat.
How to measure your foot length:
Place a piece of paper against a wall.
Stand on it with your heel against the wall.
Mark where your longest toe ends (both feet).
Measure from the edge of the paper to both marks in centimetres.
Use the longest foot measurement and match it up to our size chart.